Dec 26, 2011

Hisashiburi

Bismillah..pooohhh!

*cough* wow, it's gotten reaally dusty here. haha.
been a while blog! 'owve ya been? there are lots to catch up on eyh.
yeah, i was lazy. no "i was really busy with my studies, i didn't have time" blah stuff, i was just lazy. simple. :)
reading my past posts, it's kinda funny to think that the person who wrote all that was me. wow. it feels weird looking back at yourself. *muhasabah

so anyways, i came back here for a reason. no, it wasn't because i missed you blog, but i just wanted to get back to writing my thoughts, my realisations, my ideals etc into words so that i won't forget. and i'm doing this, for the sake of Islam. for Allah.

since i'll, insyaAllah, will be going to a different country(read: land of the rising sun), i thought it's be nice idea to share my experiences here. nevertheless, just by being here in Malaysia, by the fushigi power of Allah i was introduced to awesome people with awesome ideas and osem dreams. and we all have the same dream(read: UA) insyaAllah. :)

so yeah, thru lots of daurah and usrah, i see my(our) true purpose of life; to bring back Islam to it's deserved glory. here, i'd like to share some things i learnt, some Quranic verses i was introduced to, in order to realise that dream. our dream.
hope i'll stay strong and tsabat on this path.
insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment