Feb 3, 2012

Why I fell in LOVE with him.

because, he is....

righteous

fair

wise

patient

forgiving

sweet

good-natured

brave

noble

honest

strong

compassionate

loving

full of humility

sincere

full of gratitude

gentle

considerate

respectful

friendly 

charismatic

a leader

perfect in many ways

loved even by his enemies

with all these awesome traits, who DOESN'T love him? *deep sigh




oh, who am i talking about?

Muhammad saw of course.

Narated By 'Abdullah bin Hisham : We were with the Prophet and he was holding the hand of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. 'Umar said to Him, "O Allah's Apostle! You are dearer to me than everything except my own self." The Prophet said, "No, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, (you will not have complete faith) till I am dearer to you than your own self." Then 'Umar said to him, "However, now, by Allah, you are dearer to me than my own self." The Prophet said, "Now, O 'Umar, (now you are a believer)." [Bukhari]

No comments:

Post a Comment